Thursday, November 11, 2010

Photojournalism Seminar

This quarter, I am taking my first ever photojournalism class.  I have discovered that I am really passionate about it, and I am beginning to think that I want to go in that direction.  What inspired me the most about photojournalism is that its all about capturing a moment you cant get back, and being a part of that particular moment.  I feel really honored, because my photojournalism teacher, Ms. Finch, invited me to go to the Atlanta Photojournalism Seminar.  I will be volunteering at the seminar and I am super excited about it!  I know that this is going to be an awesome opportunity, and I cant wait to be apart of it!  The 2010 Atlanta Photojournalism Seminar is December 3-4 and will be held at the Atlanta Marriott Perimeter Center!   The seminar was founded in 1973 by a group of photojournalists representing newspapers, magazines, and wire services.  They seek to promote the highest standards if photojournalism through an annual educational conference and a photography contest judged by working photographers.

No comments:

Post a Comment